LONG LIFE “GALVANIZING KETTLE” ZINC POTS / KETTLES FROM GALCON
- STEEL PLATE WITH VIRTUALLY ZERO SILICON .
- STATE OF THE ART WELDING PROCEDURE ( Eutek-WELD PROCESS )
- ALL JOINTS ARE CORROSION PROOF
- GALCON KETTLES ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST PRE-MATURE FAILURE.
- GALCON KETTLES ARE STRESS RELIEVED .
- BEST GRADE LOW CARBON-LOW SILICON PLATES
- GERMAN TECHNOLOGY & GERMAN EQUIPMENTS
- COLD BENDING OF ALL CORNERS
- STRESS RELIEVING DONE
Galcon Kettle’s Key Features ( USP )
- Galcon kettle’s special steel plate quality guarantees low wearing rate and also keep high material strength.
- High quality zinc kettle that posses long life when used together with Galcon Brand Pulse Fired High Velocity Furnaces.
A proper kettle with our High Velocity furnace can have a lifetime of 8 to 10 years or more even with high production if the suggested operating parameters by GALCON is properly followed. The kettle material composition consists very low Silicon, Aluminium and Phosphorous.
- We use Hi-Temp Resistant Side support Props to Prevent Bulging of larger kettles
- Our kettles are Entirely protected from direct contact of the burner flames. The bottom of the kettle is insulated using castable refractories and Ceramic Modules.
- Cold bending of the plates retains the material’s physical and chemical properties intact – which is a must for any kind of process equipment. Residual stresses becomes absolutely nil after our stress relieving process.
- U-Bent centre & pre-pressed end segments make it easy to use our special welding process which gives uniformity in welds and virtually identical chemical composition to the kettle body plate.
- A properly designed galvanizing furnace is a major ‘Key Factor” to the smooth running and high productivity of a HDG Plant