LONG LIFE “GALVANIZING KETTLE” ZINC POTS / KETTLES FROM GALCON
- STEEL PLATE WITH VIRTUALLY ZERO SILICON .
- STATE OF THE ART WELDING PROCEDURE ( Eutek-WELD PROCESS )
- ALL JOINTS ARE CORROSION PROOF
- GALCON KETTLES ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST PRE-MATURE FAILURE.
- GALCON KETTLES ARE STRESS RELIEVED .
- BEST GRADE LOW CARBON-LOW SILICON PLATES
- GERMAN TECHNOLOGY & GERMAN EQUIPMENTS
- COLD BENDING OF ALL CORNERS
- STRESS RELIEVING DONE
Galcon Kettle’s Key Features ( USP )
- Galcon kettle’s special steel plate quality guarantees low wearing rate and also keep high material strength.
- High quality zinc kettle that posses long life when used together with Galcon Brand Pulse Fired High Velocity Furnaces.
A proper kettle with our High Velocity furnace can have a lifetime of 8 to 10 years or more even with high production if the suggested operating parameters by GALCON is properly followed.The kettle material composition consists very low Silicon, Aluminum and Phosphorous.
- We use Hi-Temp Resistant Side support Props to Prevent Bulging of larger kettles
- Our kettles are Entirly protected from direct contact of the burner flames. The bottom of the kettle is insulated using Castable refractories and Ceramic Modules.
- Cold bending of the plates retains the material’s physical and chemical properties intact – which is a must for any kind of process equipment. Residual stresses becomes absolutely nil after our stress relieving process.
- U-Bent centre & pre-pressed end segments make it easy to use our special welding process which gives uniformity in welds and virtually identical chemical composition to the kettle body plate.
- A properly designed galvanizing furnace is a major ‘Key Factor” to the smooth running and high productivity of a HDG Plant
GALCON’S HEAVY DUTY RE- CIRCULATING FURNACE :
Results in Better fuel Economy and Longer Kettle Life
- The high velocity burners are robust and extremely stable burners that deliver combustion gas velocities in excess of 150 m/sec. The result is rapid and uniform heat circulation around the zinc kettle.
- The burner flames are short and the kettle is equipped with insulated heat shields by the burners. The danger of hot spots is eliminated.
- The burners are equipped with UV-scanners and microprocessor flame programs and supervision.
- The temperature of each firing lane is monitored by a separate temperature controller.
- The furnace is lined with high temperature ceramic fiber wall, thus the heat losses from the outer furnace walls are very low.
- Furnace and kettle are separate units The furnace is constructed as a separate unit. The steel kettle can therefore be lifted out without removing the heating system or furnace walls.
- Temperature control. The temperature control is through indirect measurement of the zinc temperature, thus there are no thermocouples immersed in the zinc bath.
- Two zone temperature control. The heating system can easily be divided in two zones, upper and lower zone. This can reduce possible top dross problems.
- Warning system for zinc leakage. The control system also consists of a warning system if zinc leaks from the kettle.
PNEUMATIC ZINC DROSSING GRAB : (CLAM SHELLS)
- STAINLESS STEEL GRAB BUCKET
- REMOTE CONTROLLED PNEUMATIC OPERATION
- HEAVY DUTY AND STURDY CONSTRUCTION
- EASY HANDLING
- 8 YEARS WARRANTY
- OPERABLE UP TO 3.8 METER DEEP KETTLE
- ABLE TO GRAB & LIFT UP TO 500 KG PER SCOOP
- HEAT SHIELD FOR SEVERE AMBIENCE
- MINIMAL CYCLE TIME – 2 TO 3 MIN. PER SCOOP
- SAVES PRODUCTION TIME
- COMPLETE ZINC DRAINAGE
Galcano ZP – 100
- Capacity : Up to 100 ton zinc per hour
- Power : 5.5 KW (7.5 HP)
Galcano ZP – 150
- Capacity : Up to 150 ton zinc per hour
- Power : 7.5 KW (10 HP)